The top picture shows my grandparents antique sofa before upholstered and the bottom picture shows the sofa after it was upholstered. Mr Patterson upholstered the furniture and did such a wonderful job. I have never been disappointed with his work and I am picky. I selected Loomsource (Owned by Momentum),Fedora in Charcoal. 100% Polyester (linen in appearance), soil and stain resistance, with 50,000 double rubs. It is upholstered with a single cording and a single continuous cushion. Tea dyed linen Lumbar pillow with felt cross and canvas accent pillows with dandelion hand painted design from Etsy.
May and June
-
This will be my last blog post. I have transitioned to sharing photos on
Google Photos - I think I'll be able to keep up better (I hope!). This has
jus...
6 years ago
1 comment:
LOVE the new upolstered pieces! I can't wait to see them in person! I know you're thrilled to have them back!
Post a Comment