Monday, September 24, 2012

Storage Liners

This is an old post, I never posted. 


      I am thinking through some storage options for the nursery. So far, I have a wire basket (No longer available at Pottery Barn) and a zinc container (can be purchased at AtHome in Homewood, AL) to go in the bedside table. I sewed a liner with ties for the wire basket and a drawstring liner for the zinc container. I used leftover natural linen fabric from my sofa pillow project and bought some natural cotton webbing for the ties. I still have to sew the canvas storage bin that will go behind these storage containers. I bought two light green collapsible storage bins (Land of Nod) for the bottom shelf of the bookcase. I have two storage baskets like the one below, one tall and one short. 

I am thinking of using the draw organizers from Ikea for the changing table dresser. 
We put our old low bookcase in the nursery closet to help organize the closet. 

No comments: