Graham is 5 months old
(Thanks Aunt Meg for my hand-me-down outfit!)
Graham has been flipping from back to front, especially while sleeping. So, after a good sleep record, Graham and I have been waking up every time he flips, multiple times a night. He just can't seem to get comfortable on his stomach, but he won't stay on his back. I am one tired Momma! Of course everything is better when he flashes one his toothless grins, gives a slobbery kiss, or sings a tune. He is enjoying story time, particularly his books that have fuzzy animals. He is very interested in fabric or anything tactile. He is learning how to play with the toys on his jumperoo and exersaucer. We survived his first cold and fever, except I got sick too. So, between Graham being sick and me being sick, I have been out of commission this week.
I know, I have a problem. I just can't stop taking pictures of this sweet boy! I can't believe how lucky we are to have such a cutie pie! I wasn't sure we would ever have children and then God blessed us with this joy of a boy! 9 1/2 years we waited and now I can't imagine life without him. I look forward to all of our adventures together.
There is a picture of Richard in this bassinet when he was a baby. I have got to find it and post it too. He might even be wearing this very outfit.
Pillow talk...
He looks like my baby pictures here.
Thanks Winn and Sam for my elephant blankie!
Graham and Daddy at church
Miss Bonnie came to visit Graham!
Graham wore his overalls on this rainy day.
Graham having a laughing fit in his jumperoo!
Nana gave Graham a bath
Graham with Papaw and Nana on their visit to Mobile!
Graham wore his Alabama shirt to pick on Papaw (a UT fan).
Graham trying rice cereal for the first time. Graham has been very interested in our food for a weeks now, so I really thought he would be a huge fan of the cereal. To my surprise, not such a big fan. I am sure he will get used to it. Maybe he will be an oatmeal cereal fan instead.
Second night of cereal. What a face!
Graham enjoying Daddy's banjo and a little clogging too.
Graham wearing his fish jumper for daddy.
1 comment:
So so precious...He's one handsome boy, and yes, I am partial! Love you guys...
Post a Comment