
by Designing Mom Shinmin
After I saw this Owl costume above on Mom Inc Daily's blog on Pinterest, I knew I had to make Graham an owl costume for Halloween. He loves owls and is always hooting. When Graham started his one year old daycare class last year and the kids laid down for nap and were very quiet, Graham would "Hoot, Hoot" and break the silence.
The hat is inspired by This Heart of Mine blog.
The chest feathers will tie around his neck. He will wear a brown shirt and brown pants. The feet will tie around his ankles and sit on top of his shoes.
The wings were inspired by this blog.
The wings will tie around his neck and the loops will fit around his thumb or fore finger. There is another loop at the end of the wing so the wings can grow with Graham.
I used scrap fabrics I had already.
I will post pics of the costume on Graham soon! He is very excited about it!
Link to dinosaur costumes.
Link to tool belt.
No comments:
Post a Comment