Graham riding to town on a horsey. Poor horsey.
The gang!
Graham and Papaw
Walker and Laura. He is a precious baby!
Nana and Graham
Everett had the cutest smile right after I took this picture and I missed it. Man is he a cutie! Graham had so much fun playing with him and his cool cars he keeps in his lunch box!
Everette and Graham at the lake.
Richard and Ashley
Graham showing daddy the spider and her web.
Graham loving him some Uncle Richard
Richard and Angie at the Harris family shower at The Lake.
The Wedding...
Linda, Frank, and Meredith.
Graham and Cardinal. Graham looks like he just got home from a long day at the office. Cardinal is so cute!
Talking history...
Sam, Cardinal, and Graham. I know, they are playing video games, but at least Graham is not running circle around all the guest.
Miss Georgia
Gran and Georgia
Matthew and Georgia, Matthew's niece.
The first Dance as husband and wife (and Cardinal, haha)
Graham sitting in the tree stump chair...
The wedding- There is Piper on the left. Graham only made it down the aisle and then got fussy, so he did not make it through the ceremony. And I don't think the photographer got all the pictures Richard and Angie wanted, since Graham was busy playing in the sand and throwing rocks. Oh brother! What a hand full!
Mr. and Mrs. Richard McCollum























No comments:
Post a Comment