Top picture is my grandparents winged back chair before upholstered and the bottom picture is after upholstered. This is an unusual fabric, but very unique. I really loved it. I was very nervous about using it on the winged back chair and knew it would look fabulous on a bench cushion instead, but I was so curious of how it would look on the winged back chair, I went for it. It looks great and again, very unique. I think it would look better against a chocolate painted wall. When we move to a more permanent house, I will paint that wall chocolate brown. I selected Loomsource, Entwine in color shooting star. 64% post consumer recycled poly and 36% Polyester. It has a soil and stain resistant finish and 90,000 double rubs. If you can't tell from the photo,the fabric is a brown, beige, charcoal striated background with toned down yellow and orange outlined flowers. The medium beige canvas pillow was screen printed with a picture of a moth from Etsy.
May and June
-
This will be my last blog post. I have transitioned to sharing photos on
Google Photos - I think I'll be able to keep up better (I hope!). This has
jus...
6 years ago
2 comments:
LOVE this chair! Love that little nook of your house - so cute! Now you need to go room by room and take pics of your whole house and post!!! Glad you're blogging again. So - what exactly is Etsy - just a store? You had the pillow screenprinted, or just found the pillow there?
Etsy is like Ebay, but for all handmade items. You should check out the baby items. Pretty good prices and unique items. The person I bought this pillow from on Etsy did screen print the design on the pillow.
Post a Comment