Matthew's parents met us at the cabin to enjoy some Graham time before we headed back to Mobile. Maybe next time the Chambless's or the Mc.Collum's can make it and we will go in the summer. I know Jack and Graham will have fun learning to fly fish when they get bigger... and their daddies and granddads will have fun teaching them!
We went for a hike down to the river. We found a little bear.
Granny, Graham, and Granddaddy down by the swimming hole.
Granddaddy caught a trout.
A little fly fisherman in the making!
Daddy and Graham.
Mommy, Graham, and Daddy. It is snowing in the background.
See the snow! It didn't stick, but at least Graham got to see his first snow!
Matthew in some of his fly fishing gear. Burr it is cold outside!
Graham in his pj's playing at the cabin while we relax and watch a movie.
Our little bit getting a bath in the bathtub and not his usual baby bath tub. What a big boy!
Bonnie, Graham, and I went for a walk while the fellas were fly fishing.
We walked down to the covered bridge. It had Christmas lights on it. I wish I got a picture of it at night. It was very pretty.
Then we walked back to the cabin. Back UP the hill! Whew!
Matthew's mom snapped this picture of Matthew and his dad. I wanted a picture of them fly fishing, but I didn't get one. They will just have to go again sometime.
Then Graham got sick and I didn't get anymore pics. We had to go home early. BUT we had fun while it lasted!
1 comment:
I love these pictures...especially of your little bear! I really hope we can make that trip soon with yall! It looks like so much fun!!! xoxo!
Post a Comment