I didn't take a lot of pictures in April with my new job, I have been busy, busy, busy. We did get new Iphones, so most of these pics are with our Iphones. They are kind of random.
Graham and Mommy went to see Daddy's office on field day.
Graham loves his dino glow stick and glow ball from Granny from Easter.
Graham wearing outfit made by Granny.
He thinks he is being sneaky over in the corner of his room playing with his brush and comb. I am well aware of guilty, sneaky looks on little boys, thanks to Uncle Richard. He always looked guilty of something when he was little. Like eating the whole box of powdered donuts and hiding under the piano. Or hiding vegetables he didn't want to eat under the table, so we would think he had eaten all his food. Now he is dating a vegetarian, go figure. He likes vegetables now. Haha!
Lama Pajama (from Nana and Papaw) and Graham in their coordinating pj's. We love the lama books! No bedtime lama drama for this mama. haha!
Graham loves riding on his horsey. His feet don't quite reach and he of course doesn't have the balance to ride without us holding him on, but he loves it! He even sort of says "YeHaw!"
Trying to get "ALL" of his toys. I love those bug pjs!
Graham visiting with his friends Jacob and Daniel. He had the most fun playing with big boy toys. Jacob and Graham are only a month or two apart. The boys had a GREAT time!
Our 2 little cruisers.
Graham trying to learn how to play fair. haha!
Graham is in one of Uncle Richard's and Uncle Frank's hand-me-down heirloom outfits.
So handsome!
I will be posting birthday party pics and 12 month professional pics soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment