One of Jack's hand-me-downs. So cute! Just perfect for a warm December church outfit.
Another cute Jack outfit! I love the corduroys!
We gave Graham a mohawk!
And then it got really cold. Graham in his warm coat and warm hat. Daddy raked all the leaves. This pile is only the front yard. The leaf pile grew 4x when Matthew added the back yard.
"crawling" around on his blankets.
We were wondering where all the pacifiers went! The next night after I found them, I was watching Graham on our video monitor and I saw him dropping his paci through the crib rails between the crib and the wall on purpose. What a fun game!
My boys in their Cubs shirts even during the off season. What fans! We will have to get Graham some new Cubs shirts for baseball season that will fit.
Graham using his sippy cup for the first time. Daddy is growing his vacation beard. Graham also got his breakfast for the first time today (12/20/2012). Oatmeal and applesauce. We started a couple of weeks shy of his 8 month birthday. We thought it would be easier to start while we were on vacation.
Graham turned 8 months today and he is feeling so much better from being sick.
1 comment:
Love this sweet boy. His blue eyes are darling...and dreamy! Miss yall! G looks great in his duds, too!
Post a Comment