We had a baby recognition service at church this month. They celebrated all the babies born in 2012. Graham wore this light gray fine wale corduroy jumper that his Granny made for him.
Graham's swing came in. Here is dada installing it.
Graham didn't feel good. He has two teeth cutting through on the top and just didn't feel good. He still managed to have fun his first time in a swing!
Graham has been working on his balance and cruising from one item to the next. He has been practicing going from standing to squatting to standing again. He has started studying the pictures in his books. He has waved bye, bye. I am pretty sure he is singing "E.I.E.I.O." I believe he now gets ticklish. His three upper teeth are coming in and the 4th tooth will be soon. He was 19lbs 10oz at his sick doctors appointment on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment