This is a month late, but I didn't want to post the pics until after the Christmas cards went out and the grandparents got their Christmas presents with the pictures.
Graham's Christmas picture.
On my Grandmother Harris's chair.
Graham at our home in the 4 generation heirloom bassinet.
This is Richard's picture similar to Graham's above. I was trying to recreate it from memory. Richard is in his christening gown. (This picture is not by Kati Nelson, it is probably Olan Mills)
I haven't found a picture of me in the bassinet, but here is a picture of mom and Frank preparing the bassinet for me. (This picture is not Kati Nelson)
Under the live oaks in my grandmother Harris's rocking chair.
This picture would have been great if it wasn't for the reflection in my glasses.

Pictures by Kati Nelson Photography















1 comment:
I just love the family photo!! Graham's pictures are too cute!! He is a doll!!
Post a Comment