Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pictures that didn't make the Christmas card

Here are some of the shots I tried out for our Christmas card before the professional photographers shoot. We ended up going with the professional photo. But these are so sweet and special too!

Graham in his Great Grandmother McCollum's little rocking chair and holding his Great Grandmother Downs crocheted snowflake ornament. They are so special! I am so glad we can share these items and memories with Graham. 
Here I am in the other little rocking chair we have. I am probably 3 years old at my Grandmother Harris's Christmas.

Graham is sitting on a stroller blanket made by his Grannie that was made from a chenille blanket from his Great Grandmother Downs.

Here is Frank in a similar outfit in front of my Grandmother McCollum's tree. He must be about 15 months old.

Graham is sitting on his Great Grandmother Harris's chair. One of my favorite heirlooms! He is holding Santa and Mrs. Claus felt ornaments made by his Great Grandmother McCollum.

No comments: