We took some pictures of Graham for the grandparent's Valentine's Day cards. We did footprint hearts and a picture of Graham.
This picture was the best one.
Granny sent Graham a Valentine's Day shirt to wear to school.
I tried to take his picture before school, but he was crying and fussing because I wiped his nose. Look at that face! His hair is getting so long!
He was in much better spirits after school.
He is looking and laughing at his sweet daddy.
I put these rail covers up a month or so ago to protect the rails from teeth marks. He likes to chew on them even more now, but at least they are protected.
Graham is playing in his crib, while we try to get some things done around the house without him getting into something he shouldn't!
He loves studying his books now. The soft books and the board books.
Graham is doing pretty well waving now. He is doing it more and more. We haven't been able to teach him to clap his own hands together yet, but we are working on it. I am dreading the sleep training, but now that he isn't sick anymore and he knows how to sit down in his crib after he stands up, I really need to get down to business and get this boy sleeping through the night again before I go back to work. Tomorrow night is the night and I really hope it will work and fast. We are almost finished baby proofing the rest of the house. We are installing the cabinet locks tomorrow. Then we just need to crawl and walk through the house at his level and make sure we got everything. That should be fun. I am sure he will get a kick out of that!
1 comment:
Awwww...so cute! Love hearing about you all and good luck with the sleep training!
Post a Comment